Thursday, January 14, 2010

Working 9 to 5

Well, I started my new job last monday and have successfully made it through two weeks!! It's going very well and I'm slowly finding myself more comfortable there. Some things I like, and some things I don't. When I'm not learning anything new I find that the days kinda blend into one and become very much the same, so I look forward to the days I come home having accomplished something.
Today, I gave the other girl that works there, Jenny, a special hair treatment and a blowwave. I hadn't done a blowdry before so I learnt something new!
I'm really looking forward to going to TAFE. I know some of it will be hard and scary, but I'm hoping to meet new people and learn lots and lots.

Sorry I written forever, I have been working and only have Sunday and Tuesday off at the moment.

:]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenna - nice to have some news. I've been wondering how the job was going. It's always a little bit daunting facing something new like TAFE, but you're going with the right attitude and wonderful support from your family. Go girl!! Enjoy and learn as much as you can. The world is your oyster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jenna. When are we going to hear more from you. Tell us what it's like to be on your feet all day, is it tiring? Are you learning all you wanted to learn? Let us know

    ReplyDelete